stars based on
- 250g Tea Biscuits
- 120g Butter
- 400g Tempo Quarg
- 80g Caster Sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 200g white chocolate
- 225g Sour Cream
- ½ tsp Vanilla Sugar
- Preheat oven to 160°c (non fan forced) or 145°c (fan forced).
- Use a 20-21cm spring-form cake pan lined with baking paper (grease the sides).
- Crush the biscuits with melted butter and firmly press the mixture over the base and sides of the preheated tine and place in a cooling.
- Using a food processor; beat the Quarg with the sugar. When the mixture is smooth beat in the eggs one at the time.
- Melt the white chocolate and add the cream into it, mix until you reach smooth texture, and then add it to the Quarg mixture and beat until smooth.
- Pour the mixture over the biscuit base and bake for about an hour.
Once ready, leave the cake at a room temperature for one hour, then cover and refrigerate. Serve with a ball of Tempo Vanilla Ice Cream and Strawberry Sauce.